Kitchen 305 Scandalous Divas Event

description
  • Scandalous Divas
  • 9 Comments
  • Events

WHAT A NIGHT!

Creative and Invigorating!!!!
Outstanding Artists:
  • Thank you Jai Rose and the Gentlemen Band for the musical entertainment provided. YOU ripped, rocked and gave a show to remember. Everyone had a ball!!!!!
  • Surprise Guest – Billboard Recording Artist Angee Griffin - Miami's own alluring Songbird captivated the audience with her stunning performance of Toby. Thank you Angee for doing your thing and the support. Wait until you see what she brings next month!
  • Analogy, Rebecca “Butterfly” Vaughns and Surprise Guest Kyle Thought Holder - your added touch of flavor captivated the audience and left your footprints of thoughts floating through our minds.
  • Thank you J-Horne for your soulful rendition of “You Are So Beautiful to Me”. We are excited to see and hear what is next.
  • Calvin Made-Son - thank you for the laughter and keeping the effervescent flow.
  • DJ Stan – what can we say but “Amazing beats and great selection on the music”.

Amazing Partners:
  • The team of Kitchen 305 – thank you all again for another GREAT night…   • Special thanks to Robert, Saul, Yana, Shawn, Chris, Margarita and the fabulous Kitchen 305 Crew

The BEST of the BEST: To the audience members…
  • For those of you who were first time patrons, we look forward to seeing you next month and every month thereafter!!!!
  • For the loyal customers who has attended every event so far, your loyalty and constant support keeps us on our toes to always keep our “Creative Spirit” moving and never settling for anything less than what you deserve. Thank you all – be sure to visit “Our Upcoming Events’ section for what is coming up next month – 9/29/2013!!!!

If you missed this, you missed an ASTONISHING night of pure bliss. Check out “Our Events” section for what is coming next…

5 Comments

• Sandra says

Hi Alisa, I was in the house last night for the first time and O-M-G! I had THE most AMAZING time. It was an extremely classy event and I am excited to be in the crowd again soon. All of the performers DID THEIR THANG! Jai Rose and the Gentlemen took it over the top! I couldn't get enough of Jai Rose's amazing vocals and her performance was just EVERYTHING! Todrick on guitar was SICK, drummer & keyboardist - Morgan were also amazing. Thank you Alisa for such a classy, well managed, beautiful event. I will definitely be back. God Bless!

• Anahbel says

I have to tell you that I loved the event! The ambience was very romantic, beautiful people and so much talent in one place...wow! Keep up the great work! I would love to work with you and I would like to know more details about your next event... I am looking forward to hear from you soon and be part of your awesome team.

• Candi says

Sunday night was awesome! Everyone should come and check it out.

• Harry says

Thank you so much for last night; what a great event. We’re certainly looking forward to the next one. Great job.

• Kyle says

Ms. Jai Rose - I remember where I was, when I first heard Jill. I remember my first Erykah concert. I will always remember the first time I heard you and The Gentlemen! Thank you Alisa Hamilton for the opportunity to be on the Hottest Stage In Florida - Scandalous Divas . ~ Sincerely Kool Kat#1 Power NEVER UNDERRATED.

• Crystal CM says

Thank you for an amazing night; I cannot wait for next month. Loved every moment!

• Crystal M says

This was GREAT; we will definitely be back!!!!

• Rebecca says

It was a good night; I look forward to September 29!

• Arnitra says

Really had a great time; I will be back!!!

Add your comment

Scandalous Divas, Inc. ©2013 scandalousdivas.com | website created by The Creative 2 - Follow Scandalous Divas - Become a fan of Scandalous Divas - View our photos